Saturday 29 September 2018

There is this saying in Arabic,
   "Maktub"
which when translated to English, simply means 'It's written'.  It gives a sense that presents the truth: it might be thought to mean, 'it is so' or 'this is how it should be'.

But this; this word signifies so much more.
It has this underlying sense of unworldly sound to it.

This is best put to use in full context by `Paulo Coelho` in his book 'The Alchemist'
"Maktub," the merchant said, finally.
"What does that mean?"
"You would have to have been born an Arab to understand," he answered. "But in your language it would be something like, 'It is written.'"

It might sound crazy, that all of a sudden I'm posting something random!

Does this mean I'm being spiritually awakened?
- Lol, Nope;
It's just that I get this now. I can understand how one has this strong connection to this world.
I somehow can relate to this.

PS: This post was all about FATE



No comments:

Post a Comment